Monday, October 27, 2014

Looking for a restaurant/bar reviewer

Have you ever wanted to write restaurant reviews? Here's your chance!

One regular item I would like to feature on this blog will be reviews of dining and drinking spots within a half-mile radius of The Esplanade. I don't think we are looking for hard-core restaurant critiques, but rather just an amicable recap of the restaurant or bar: what the setting, menu, and service are like.

This is one feature that I would really appreciate some help with, so if you are willing to try a new establishment every 2-4 weeks, then write up a few paragraphs and take some photos, please let me know!

And yes, I realize my last three blog posts have been about food. Apologies to those looking for more serious building-related news.

No comments:

Post a Comment