Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A "thank you" from the HOA board

A notice from HOA Secretary Kory Keath regarding displaying banners, flags, political signs, etc. from resident decks:

"At our last board meeting during the resident comment section, I made a 'request' to the folks in attendance to please remove their '12 Man' flags and banners from windows and decks as this violates the HOA CCRs. Knowing that there are many die-hard Seahawks fans in our building, I expected to be met with major opposition.  As a board member I was dreading having to send out letters to residents in violation.  Within a week, EVERY sign, banner and flag was removed!  I'm truly grateful to the loyal fans for accommodating my simple request.  Go Hawks!"

1 comment:

  1. I think that the section under: A. Common Areas-General in the Rules and Regs may prevent the use of the Toys for Tots Boxes in the lobby.

    ReplyDelete