Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Xylophones on the esplanade

Life on the Foss Waterway: Sometimes you wait a long time for promised improvements, such as the art in the esplanade sand pit. Sometimes you dream of improvements you doubt you'll ever see, such as an off-leash dog park under I-705. And sometimes small improvements happen with seemingly no warning, such as yesterday's installation of xylophones near the glass museum. A nice touch, perhaps, although maybe not everyone would think so; I'll leave readers to ponder that. I'll also leave you with a couple pictures of the new xylophones, as well as this link to a video of some very talented children and their xylophone rendition of a popular Ozzy Osbourne song.

3 comments:

  1. And the The Louisville Leopard Percussionists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    75 esplanade condos

    ReplyDelete